A huge ball of fire caused by ethanol burnt a woman and a child in southern China. The terrifying video, shot in the city of Jieyang in Guangdong Province on August 6, shows a huge fireball suddenly bursting out of an alcohol burner after a worker poured ethanol into the burner to grill squid at the entrance of a beauty shop. A woman and a child standing in front of the shop were burnt by the massive flame and the woman quickly carried the child away. The woman and child both suffered minor injuries and the case is being investigated. The video was provided by local media with permission.
Send MSN Feedback
Please give an overall site rating:
Opens in a new window
Opens an external site
Opens an external site in a new window